Friday, June 12, 2009

reviews of things

Capital-Blind Faith 7"


One time I had a dream. In that dream I had access to a time machine for some reason. Out of all the crevices of history I could have crept to, I chose to go back in time a year and a half to attend a Capital show that I was originally unable to attend due to work. I decided to wear a Capital shirt that did not exist at the time of the show just to weird the kids out. They played songs that had not been released at the time and I knew all of the words. I'm not entirely sure why I chose to do this. I could have gone to Ebbet's field. I could have gone to the prep school basketball game my grandparents met at. I could have gone to CBGB's to see the Talking Heads. I went to see Capital play a show. Go figure.


www.justaaudial.net

No comments:

Post a Comment