Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2009: Predictions

Morrissey will release a record that I enjoy immensely.

I will attend one wedding, possibly two.

I will talk at great length about attending Merge's anniversary festival in North Carolina, but as the days add up I will find myself forgetting to take off from work. I will also buy a hard drive or something expensive and fairly pointless in life's grand scheme that will leave me just short fundwise. I will be unable to purchase tickets.

I will talk at great length about attending the Unbroken reunion in Chicago, but as the days add up I will find myself forgetting to take off from work. I will also buy a hard drive or something expensive and fairly pointless in life's grand scheme that will leave me just short fundwise. I will be able to purchase tickets, but will be without the benefit of proper transportation. I will also have no place to stay in Chicago.

James Ellroy will publish a novel that contains the fuck word.

Gas prices will eventually increase. This will cause men with moustaches and/or ponytails to say things to you like, "Doya beleeeeve this shit? They really gotya by the ballz hea!" if you make eye contact with them at any and all gas stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment